Efforts toward meal prepping add up
Even if you are not ready to go all out next Sunday, and explore our nice Brentwood hills for a job or a hike, here are some simple changes you can add to your routine now:
- Double up on dinners so you have leftovers to take to work the next day
- Chop up your produce in big batches if you plan to cook them soon
- Start buying your staple ingredients, like grains and flours, in bulk
- Make a large soup or stew and see how long it can last you
- Cook your grains all at once, such as quinoa or brown rice
There’s many different ways to incorporate a little preparation into your food routine and I’m sure you’ll reap the benefits!